Last updated on JUNE 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.4 version, Price Changes and it appears that clearancePriceChangePublishPublishExport is not
creating the correct records when a Clearance in approved status is taken back to worksheet, updated to the correct information and re-approved.
The create record is first and then the delete record follows.
This makes it look like the delete was the last action.
So, that record is deleted form the interface/downstream and the corrected create record is not sent.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to RPM.
2. Go to Clearances > Create Clearance.
3. Create a clearance for a item/loc on vdate+3.
4. Approve the clearance.
5. Now bring back the clearance to worksheet.
6. Change the amount off and apply it.
7. Now approve the clearance.
8. Run the clearancePriceChangePublishBatch.sh.
9. Run the clearancePriceChangePublishPublishExport.sh.
10. Observe output file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms