Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) find that approved Gift Card is not reversed on a Canceled Transaction.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Ring Item or Items to somewhere around 45 to 50 dollars.
2. Tender $17.00 to Gift Card
3. Tender $17.00 to Credit Card
4. Tender remaining with Cash
5. Both Credit and Gift Card are authorized (answer yes to confirm gift card on CPOI)
6. Sign Pinpad for Credit and hit done.
7. Hit “NO” on signature match confirmation screen
8. The screen goes back to the tender screen with the remaining balance due.
9. Hit 'Esc'.
10. Note that gift card did not reverse.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms