Query On Collections Integration
(Doc ID 1606540.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Siebel-BRM integration, below questions may arise during implementation:
1) Since BRM generates all actions together on the due_date, and since AIA queries the view on the basis of created_t, all the actions are pushed to siebel on the same day. In the OOTB flow, is Siebel expected to create scheduled alerts which get executed on the due_date specified in these actions?
2) Eg: say there are 4 simple actions generated:
a. action#1 - day 1 - mail customer
b. action#2 - day 2 - call customer
c. action#3 - day 3 - suspension
d. action#4 - day 4 - Cancellation
Please explain how the actions would work in the e2e flow for the following cases:
1. When customer does not pay and system proceeds to cancellation
2. When customer pays on day #3 after action#3 gets executed and before action#4 (how brm sends alert and how resume/further actions trigger?)
3. When customer pays on day #4 before action #4 - How does Siebel get notified and trigger resumption?
4. When customer pays on day #4 after action #4 - What is the approach in this case?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!