Error in Running storableclasstoxml Utility with Custom Fields 7.5 PS4
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-July-2016***
When running BRM utility storableclasstoxml for generating xml for custom storable class having custom fields, an error is being generated .
Following are the simple steps :
1. Create one custom field (say CHT_FLD_NAME Type STR)
2. Extend /service class. say (/service/abc)
3. Add custom field to custom storable class (/service/abc)
4. commit storable class to database.
5. cd $PIN_HOME/apps/storable_class_to_xml
6. Run storableclasstoxml as below:
storableclasstoxml -r service.xml -o /service/abc
Error is thrown as below :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms