Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.0.3 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Thumbnail is not displayed for certain type file (ex. PRT) when the file is added to Agile through MCAD connector.
It shows icon with red X inside the document instead.
Thumbnail is not generated even after clicking on regenerate thumbnail icon of the design object, and throws error indicating ifsuser cannot access to http://fileserver:8080/Filemgr/services/FileServer
WHAT IS WORKING
- When the same file is added from Agile Web Client directly, thumbail is genereated properly
- Thumbnail gests generated for other file types even the file is added to Agile through MCAD connector
- File Manager configuration (http://fileserver:8080/Filemgr/Configuration) page shows all status success
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a file to Agile through MCAD connector
3. Login to Web Client, and open the design object with the added file.
See that thumbnail does not display for particular (i.e. PRT) file
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms