Quantity Not Updated Properly in RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD Table for NSC-Type Appointments When Receiving Against a Previously Deleted Container
(Doc ID 1607592.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.4, quantity is not properly updated in the RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD table for Non-Sellable Casepack (NSC)-type appointments when receiving against a previously deleted container.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a purchase order (PO) for which the requested qty is 200.
2. Create an appointment type NSC.
3. In the appointment, set the case pack to 90 and container qty to 1.
4. Go to the RF screen and receive the appointment into the container "Test" with receive qty = 90 (same as the PO). Do not close the appointment.
5. Go back into RWMS UI and delete the container from the "Inventory Edit Container" screen. The container "Test" should no longer exist.
6. Check the RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD table to find that a record was created with UNIT_QTY =90.
7. Go back to the RF screen and receive the appointment again into the same container "Test," but with case pack qty = 110 and container qty =1.
8. Check the RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD table to find that a new record was created with UNIT_QTY =110. In addition, the old record was also updated to UNIT_QTY =110.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!