Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced - Version 20.2.1 to 20.2.3 [Release 20.2 to 21.0]
Oracle AutoVue 2D Professional - Version 20.2.1 to 20.2.3 [Release 20.2 to 21.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When converting a pdf file format using Convert To Format PDF, AutoVue does not convert the file correctly, and all layers are not outputted.
When AutoVue server is running on Windows 2008 R2 64 bit server machine, unable to print all the layers even after changing the server printer resolution to 150dpi.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start AutoVue client connected to AutoVue server running on Windows 2008 R2 64 bit server, and open the pdf file with markup.
2. From the toolbar click on Convert file the Convert dialog box appears
3. From the Convert To Format select PDF
4. Click on OK
5. Open PDF file. See that all layers are not outputted.
6. Go to Control Panel of Autovue Server Machine >Select Printers.
7. Right click on AutoVue document converter and select Properties.
8. Click “Printing Preferences”
9. Set the resolution to 150dpi
10. Click Ok
11. Retest the issue in Client Machines.
Result: All layers are still not outputted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms