Unit Retail Price for an Item in Return Transaction on Promotion Is Incorrect, Causing a "TRAN_OUT_BAL" Error in Retail Sales Audit (ReSA)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.2, when attempting to import the RTLog in Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) for a return transaction of an item on promotion, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new promotion and apply the promotion on some items.
2. Perform a sale on the promotion item.
3. Perform a returns on the same item.
4. Try to import the RTlog in ReSA.
5. Note the "TRAN_OUT_BAL" error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms