Actual Finish Is Applied To Activities And Resource Assignments With Auto Compute Actuals Not Enabled
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Apply Actuals is setting the Activity and Resource Assignment as finished even though the Auto Compute Actuals setting on the Activity is set to false and Remaining Units still exist on Resource Assignment.
Actual Finish should not be applied to the Activity or Resource Assignment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign a Non-Labor Resource to Activity.
2. Set Auto Calculate Actuals on Activity to false and set Auto Calculate Actuals on Resource Assignment to true (Drive Activity Dates = false).
3. Set Actual Units on Resource Assignment in a Financial Period after Planned Finish Date of Activity.
4. Execute Apply Actuals moving data date forward to time period in which actuals were entered..
5. Refresh data and notice Activity set to complete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms