After Migration from Comms Express to Convergence, Declined Events Are Not Being Shown
(Doc ID 1609635.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 to 3.0 [Release 2.0 to 3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Convergence 2-6.01
Users coming from Communications Express (UWC) - who start to use Convergence - initially do not see declined events being displayed in Convergence .
In Communications Express, they had under 'Options' -> 'Calendar' -> 'Default event status filter' the possibility to have events displayed upon the event's status of 'Accepted', 'Tentative', 'Declined' and 'No Response, or any combination of these. If all were marked,then this resulted in an ldap setting of :
When these users come to Convergence, then declined events are NOT displayed.
However, when they check their settings in Convergence, under 'Options' -> 'Calendar' -> 'Events',
they actually see in " Invited Events Filter" the setting "Display declined invitations" as active.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Log into Comms Express as userA
- Go to Options -> Calendar
- Set 'Accepted', 'Tentative', 'Declined' and 'No Response'
- Log out of Comms Express
- Log into Convergence as userB, and invite userA to an event, log out again
- Log into Convergence as userA
- Check the filter setting in 'Options' -> 'Calendar' -> 'Events' -> option "Invited Events Filter" : "Display declined invitations" is active.
Don't touch it !
- Go back to the calendar view and look for the newly created event
- Open the new event and decline by selecting 'No' on the question 'Can you attend?'
- Close the event tab
Observation : the declined event is not displayed, even after refreshing the calendar
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document