Clearance Tables Are Not Updated After Clearance Reset
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Clearance tables are not updated for clearance reset for the items having already completed clearances.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RPM.
- Navigate to Clearances -> Create Clearance screen.
- Select items having any previous clearance that is completed.
- Create a clearance for item/loc with start date='12-SEP-12' and Reset Date='17-SEP-12'.
- Run all the respective batches. Data will populate in pricing extract as expected.
- Changed reset date from 17-SEP-12 to 16-SEP-12.
- Navigate to Clearances -> Create Clearance Resets screen.
- Create a Clearance Reset with reset date 16-Sep-2012.
- Click on apply and approve all the items record at once.
- Observe that all the records disappear after a pop-up message stating "Clearance reset date has been updated successfully".
Note that RPM_CLEARANCE, RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL, RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD tables are not updated correctly. The issue happens for item/loc, item/zone, dept/loc and dept/zone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms