Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When a clearance reset date is updated, it does not revert to its original selling retail in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to RPM.
2. Create a clearance on vdate for Item/location or Item/Zone.
3. Give the reset date as any future date. E.g.: vdate+100.
4. Advance the vdate to vdate +10.
5. Navigate to Create Clearance Reset window.
6. Select the location on which clearance was created (or any location from zone if clearance was created on item/zone level).
7. Select the same item as used above.
8. Give the reset date as vdate+10 (which is now current vdate).
9. Check the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table for this item and location record.
Notice that clearance retail is not reverted back to its original selling retail for vdate+10 record even when the clearance reset is given for it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms