Order Auto Close Batch ORDAUTCL Cancels Fully Allocated Purchase Order (PO) But Corresponding Allocation Remains in Approved Status Even Though the PO Has No Receipts or Shipments
Last updated on MAY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fully allocated Purchase Order(PO) was cancelled by the Order Auto Close batch but corresponding Allocation was not cancelled and it remains in Approved status. Since the item on the PO has not been received there is no way to fulfill the Allocation.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an Approved PO. PO has no receipts and no shipments.
- Allocate PO with the Release date past the PO Not After date (more than the number of system option days to auto-close PO). Approve the allocation.
- Do not receive the item on PO.
- Move the vdate past the set system options days to auto close approved PO's i.e. SYSTEM_OPTIONS.ORD_APPR_CLOSE_DELAY.
- Run the order auto close batch ORDAUTCL.
- Notice that the PO Status is set to 'C' but the Allocation remains in Status 'A'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms