Receipt of a Closed Allocation Creates an Overage TRAN_DATA Record
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1, receipt of a closed allocation creates an overage TRAN_DATA record.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a purchase order (PO)-linked allocation from a warehouse to a store and approve it.
2. Close the PO. This will in turn close the allocation as well.
3. Ship merchandise from RWMS (Retail Warehouse Management System). In RMS, store auto-receive should be turned on.
4. Validate TRAN_DATA records. There is an overage record  set for the newly created shipment.
5. Extend the testing for standalone allocations, as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms