Pin_bill_accts Generates Incorrect Charges When Service Is Inactivated On DOM Day And Reactivated Later
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactivate a service on DOM day and a few days later, reactivate the service. When pin_bill_accts is run for this period, it generate the complete cycle charge plus the prorated cycle charge for the days on the period that service was active. The happens only for products with cycle fold event.
Steps to reproduce the issue.
- On January 1st, I created an account with two billinfos. Both billinfo have DOM 1. One billinfo have a post-paid service that bill R$ 300 monthly.
- On February 1st, I billed a post-paid billinfo, pin_bill_accts process generated one charge for R$ 300.
- On Febrary 1st, a few minutes alter to bill, I inactivated a service below to post-paid billinfo.
- On Febrary 5th, I reactivated a service below to post-paid billinfo.
- On March 1st, I billed a post-paid billinfo, pin_bill_accts process generated one charge for R$ 300 (for complete period) and one charge por R$ 257,14 (for 05/02 to 01/02 period).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms