Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2, after cancelling a transfer, the Stock On Hand (SOH) value is not updating correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open [tsffind] screen. Select New from Action drop down list, select Intercompany in the Type drop down list, and then click OK.
2. In [tsf] screen, enter required fields and then click Items button.
3. In [tsfdetail] screen, enter item and transfer quantity. Click Apply and then OK.
4. In [tsf] screen, select Option --> Submit.
5. In [tsf] screen, select Option --> Approve.
6. In [tsf] screen, select Option --> Ship. Confirm to create shipment. Bill of Lading (BOL) number is provided.
7. Note that at this point, TSFHEAD and TSFDETAILS records are created. SHIPMENT and SHIPSKU records are not yet created.
8. In [tsf] screen, click the Cancel button.
9. TSFHEAD and TSFDETAILS records are deleted. SHIPMENT and SHIPSKU records are created.
ITEM_LOC_SOH.STOCK_ON_HAND field decreases by the transfer quantity indicated in the transfer. With this, the application does not allow creation of another transfer for the same item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms