Unable To Launch Pricing Center In Web Browser
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, PricingCenter
1. The JDK version - jdk1.6.0_06
2. Apache tomcat webserver version - 6.0.16
3. The client version - Pricing Center : 7.5.0
After finishing the server setup for BRM on Linux Server while installing the client applications on Windows machine, Pricing Center is not launching in the Web browser and giving Java error.
"Could not load suite definition file.Exiting application"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the setup file for PricingCenter
2. Start the webserver
3. Try Starting the Client application by running the URL in the web browser(this gives above error)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms