Unable To Launch Pricing Center In Web Browser
(Doc ID 1612136.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, PricingCenter
1. The JDK version - jdk1.6.0_06
2. Apache tomcat webserver version - 6.0.16
3. The client version - Pricing Center : 7.5.0
After finishing the server setup for BRM on Linux Server while installing the client applications on Windows machine, Pricing Center is not launching in the Web browser and giving Java error.
"Could not load suite definition file.Exiting application"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the setup file for PricingCenter
2. Start the webserver
3. Try Starting the Client application by running the URL in the web browser(this gives above error)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document