Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.3 to 13.2.4 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is more than one store on an allocation and one of the Item/Store relationships is invalid, the Quantity Allocated to the other store is incorrect. This occurs when the Need is very large compared to the Available Quantity. The invalid statuses include inactive, deleted and canceled.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Allocate an item to 2 stores.
2. For Store1 make the Item / Location relationship Inactive.
3. For Store2 make the Item / Location relationship Active.
4. Make the Need much larger than the Available Quantity, such that the Target Stock Ratio (TSR) kicks in.
Need for Store1 = 100
Need for Store2 = 200
Total Available Quantity = 30
5. Create and calculate an allocation.
6. Note that the Details screen shows 20 allocated to Store2 when it should be 30.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms