Work Order Finish Comments are Truncated to 200 Characters in Cost and Closeout and Work Order Modules
(Doc ID 1612560.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Finish comments entered into the Closeout Summary / Task Closeout Summary View in the Work Order Module are truncated to 200 characters in the Cost and Closeout Module and in the Work Order module when the Task is Finished via the Cost and Closeout Module.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a Work Order with one task and activate it
2. On the Work Order Header, select the Closeout Summary View. Then select the Task Closeout Summary View
3. Enter Finish Comments that are over 200 characters
4. Pull up the Work Order in the Cost and Closeout module
5. Select the Task Progress Tab
6. The Comments have been truncated to 200 characters
7. Finish the Task from the Task Progress Tab by changing the Work Status to Finished
8. Run ALL BATCH
9. Pull up the Work Order in the WO Module
10. On the Work Order Header, select the Closeout Summary View. Then select the Task Closeout Summary View
11. The Finish Comments have now been truncated to 200 characters here as well
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document