Mismatch Between Header Amount and Detail Amount in EBS Accounts Payable for Consignment Invoices
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 22.214.171.124 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1, consignment items posting is failing in E-Business Suite (EBS) due to an additional VCT line, different from zero, that is added to the invoice amount and not subtracted.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) application.
- Create a consignment item. Perform a sales transaction for the consignment item in RMS.
- Run saexprms (Sales Audit Export to RMS) batch to get POSU file.
- Upload POSU file (with included consignment item). Check for TRAN_DATA posting.
- Generate a purchase order (PO) and verify entries in INVC_HEAD and INVC_DETAIL tables.
- Run EDIDLINV (EDI Invoice Download) batch to download the invoice.
- Run EDIUpload Batch to upload the invoice in ReIM.
- Verify that the invoice is created successfully in 'Matched' status.
- Run Financial Posting batch to post the invoice.
- Notice that consignment items posting is failing in EBS because an additional VCT line that is different from zero is added to the invoice amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms