Pin_cycle_fees Fails To Create /process_audit/billing Object
(Doc ID 1613368.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Check for Relevance on 21/12/2016***
Pin_cycle_fees Fails To Create /process_audit/billing Object.
Steps followed to reproduce the issue:
A. To enable the Revenue Assurance:
- Enable the utilities to generate data by changing an entry in the configuration (pin.conf) files. Make the same change to three separate configuration files:
- To enable revenue assurance data in billing utilities:
Using a text editor, open the utility configuration file:
1. Change 0 to 1 in the following entry:
A value of 1 generates revenue assurance data; 0 disables data generation.
2. Save and close the file.
3. Stop and start the Connection Manager (CM).
B. Configuring Bill Now, On-Demand Billing, and Auto-Triggered Billing to Collect Revenue Assurance Data:
By default, collecting revenue assurance data for Bill Now, on-demand billing, and auto-triggered billing is disabled. Enable enable this feature by using the pin_bus_params utility to modify the EnableARA parameter in the billing instance of the /config/business_params object.
Complete these tasks to enable Bill Now, on-demand billing, and auto-triggered billing to generate revenue assurance data:
- Run this command to create an editable XML file from the billing instance of the /config/business_params object:
This command creates an XML file named bus_params_billing.xml.out in your working directory. (You can specify another location for this file if you want).
- Using a text editor, open the new bus_params_billing.xml file.
Change disabled to enabled in this entry:
C. Reprodcue the issue :
- Set actg dom to 1
- Restart cm
- Create an account with Plan 1
- From backend(oracle database delete /bill OBJ of the account.
- Move pvt one month ahead and run pin_cycle_fees
- But the env is getting hanged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document