Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 7.5 PS4, Payments.
When using the "Undo allocation" function in Payments Center, the pop-up is empty if the UK English language is set. No reason code is provided in the list.
Reproducible steps are:
1. open the payment center
2. log in
3. click on payment search icon (right top)
4. Enter the account number
5. Click on allocated (tick box)
6. list of the payments will be displayed
7. select the allocated payment from the list.
8. select the payment
9. click on the payment search icon - select undo Allocation from the drop down.
10. a window will pop up - select the reason code from drop down
Note: reason.en_US has been replaced with reason.en_GB on the BRM environment, as well as the locale has been set as English UK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms