Undo Allocation Popup Not Working In Payment Center
(Doc ID 1613746.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 7.5 PS4, Payments.
When using the "Undo allocation" function in Payments Center, the pop-up is empty if the UK English language is set. No reason code is provided in the list.
Reproducible steps are:
1. Open the payment center
2. Log in
3. Click on payment search icon (right top)
4. Enter the account number
5. Click on allocated (tick box)
6. List of the payments will be displayed
7. Select the allocated payment from the list.
8. Select the payment
9. Click on the payment search icon - select undo Allocation from the drop down.
10. A window will pop up - select the reason code from drop down
Note: reason.en_US has been replaced with reason.en_GB on the BRM environment, as well as the locale has been set as English UK.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document