Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.4, the Approval ID value is being updated incorrectly by the NewItemLoc and LocationMove batches. Data in RPM_CLEARANCE.APPROVAL_ID contains the batch name: 'NewItemLocationBatch' rather than the User ID.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Approve zone level clearance where effective date > vdate + 1 for 2 zones (A & B) within the same clearance zone group for Item 100.
2. Verify value in RPM_CLEARANCE.APPROVAL_ID.
3. Range a new location to Item 100.
4. Approve zone level clearance where effective date > vdate + 1 for 2 zones (C & D) within the same clearance zone group for Item 200.
5. Verify value in RPM_CLEARANCE.APPROVAL_ID.
6. Approve location move for location from clearance zone C to clearance zone D where effective date = vdate + 1 (RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.LOCATION_MOVE_PROCESSING_DAYS = 1).
7. Run batches to simulate day end processing, including newitemlocbatch and locationmovebatch.
8. Verify update to RPM_CLEARANCE.APPROVAL_ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms