Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 6.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile EDM 6.1.1 HF 77 and later (as well as on Oracle Agile e18.104.22.168):
Find that the new server library (epsrv_rol.dll on Windows) causes the following issue with enabled role module (EDB-ROL-ACTIVE=1):
When a LogiView procedure in the edit action userexit of a relation mask checks if the user is assigned to a certain task (for example in the BOM mask) and the user is about to drag & drop more than one record into that relation mask, only the first record is dropped. The others are just not dropped and need to be dropped one by one thereafter.
Before HF 77 (with older epsrv_rol.dll) all selected records show up in the target mask in edit mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enabled role model (EDB-ROL-ACTIVE = 1)
2. Create following LogiView procedure:
10 RES = @xtask_chk ("EDB-ART-INS")
20 if (RES != 0)
30 put ("Kein Zugriff")
40 exit ()
(this procedure calls xtask_chk to check if the user has the related privilege)
3. Add this LogiView procedure to the Edit-Action userexit of the BOM-mask EDB-ART-STR-RLI-C
4. Restart the application with a user that has the privilege "EDB-ART-INS" assigned
5. Open two BOM masks (EDB-ART-STR-RLI-C) where the source mask contains more than one record
6. Select all records in the source mask and try to drag&drop them to the target mask in one action
=> Only the first record is dropped (no error message or any other information why only one record is dropped)
This issue is also reproducible with any other relation mask (like for example in the project structure mask EDB-PRO-STR-RLI-C)
When removing the file epsrv_rol.dll and insert an older epsrv_rol.dll from before e6.1.1 HF 77 this issue does not appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms