Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 7.4 PS19, Cycle fee is not applied when bill cycle starts in future date For tailormade product subscription.
1. Create an account on Jan 1st 2030
2. Subscribe to a product-A (tailor-made) on Jan 15th by setting cycle_start date as Feb 4th 2030 and cycle end date as Mar 1st 2030
3. Subscribe to a product-B (tailor-made) on Jan 15th by setting cycle_start date as Mar 1st 2030 and cycle end date as Apr 15th 2030
4. Run billing on Feb 1st 2030 – it’s ok
5. Run billing on Feb 4th 2030
Resulted in error and the Balances are not updated properly based on the configuraiton set in the Tailormade product:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms