Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While working in RPM 13.2.4, it is observed that duplicate data is being created when running locationmoveschdulebatch.
Expecting that there will be more records due to exception/exclusions created during loc move and also inheritance, but do not expect duplicate data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Pre-requisite: check data in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL prior to testing.
1. In RPM, navigate: Zone Structure > Maintain Zone Group
2. Select zone group
3. Select zone
4. Click on locations button
5. Click on specific location
6. Click delete button
7. Click 'Yes' to message
8. Navigate: Zone Structure > Maintain Location Move
9. Observe location move is in approved status
10. Run locationmoveschedulebatch
1. In RPM, navigate: Zone Structure > Maintain Location Move
2. Cclick New
3. Populate data for: zone group, zone, location, new zone & effective date
4. Click apply
5. See record in MRB is in Worksheet status
6. Set to approve
7. Run locationmoveschedulebatch
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms