CDR Reallocation Fails
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a subscriber does not have a purchased product, rerating an usage event through rerating pipeline will fail on CRE side, as no rating product can be found, even though a system product may be available.
1. Perform the rerating configurations. (Refer documentation)
2. Set pvt 2 091311002013
3. Commit the plan. Restart the services
4. Set pvt 2 091313302013
5. Create Account (PCM_OP_CUST_CREATE_CUSTOMER ).
6. Create_service (PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER)
7. Set service alias (PCM_OP_CUST_UPDATE_SERVICES)
8. Purchase delayed usage rate product(PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_PURCHASE_DEAL)
9. SET PVT: +2 days, noon (pvt 2 091512002013)
10. Pass 4 CDRs of the past two days.
11. Backdate and close the service on the last midnight(PCM_OP_CUST_UPDATE_SERVICES)
12. Request rerating of usage since last midninght(PCM_OP_RERATE_INSERT_RERATE_REQUEST )
13. pin_rerate -process jobs
14. pin_rerate -process queue
15. pin_rerate -rerate
ERROR in cm.pinlog,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms