Validation errors are encountered when validating the generated Bill Extract XML file against the Bill Extract Schema Definition
(Doc ID 1615077.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Validation errors are encountered when validating the generated Bill Extract XML file against the Bill Extract Schema Definition.
1. Set the POSTAL Bill Route Type Extract Algorithm to Bill XML Extract Algorithm (algorithm type is C1-BLEX-XML).
2. Run the POSTROUT Batch.
3. Get the generated Bill XML extract file from the server and pick one Bill XML record.
4. Get the XSD of C1-BillPrintRecord Data Area.
5. Using an XML Validator tool, validate the Bill XML record against the XSD.
6. Verify that validation errors are reported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document