Validation errors are encountered when validating the generated Bill Extract XML file against the Bill Extract Schema Definition
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.4.0 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Validation errors are encountered when validating the generated Bill Extract XML file against the Bill Extract Schema Definition.
1. Set the POSTAL Bill Route Type Extract Algorithm to Bill XML Extract Algorithm (algorithm type is C1-BLEX-XML).
2. Run the POSTROUT Batch.
3. Get the generated Bill XML extract file from the server and pick one Bill XML record.
4. Get the XSD of C1-BillPrintRecord Data Area.
5. Using an XML Validator tool, validate the Bill XML record against the XSD.
6. Verify that validation errors are reported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms