Reassignment at Pallet Level (With Labeled Children) Does Not Generate a New Distro Number
Last updated on MAY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12.0]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System, reassignment at the pallet level (with labeled children) does not result in generation of a new distro number.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a pallet after stock order distribution and picking.
- In the Reassignment screen (Inventory Management -> Reassignment), scan the pallet ID. The system displays the current dest_id of the pallet.
- Provide the new dest_id to which the pallet should be reassigned.
- Provide the queue name.
- Press F2 to reassign the pallet.
- It can be seen that the pallet and child carton dest_id has been changed to the new dest_id. However, the distro number in the child cartons has not changed; this is not correct. Due to this, if the child cartons are shipped, the shipment message fails in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms