Invoice in Posted Status can be Matched to Purchase Order Line Item
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User was able to match against an Invoice in Posted status.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Pick a Purchase Order where line 001 has not been received or invoiced, but line 002 has been received and posted.
2. Receive line item 001.
3. Go to the Posted Invoice for this PO (where line item 002 was matched).
4. Click on the Matching to PO Detail View. Error "You can only match on Invoices in CREATED status" appears – click OK. Invoice Header appears again.
5. Click Matching to PO Detail again. Error appears again - click OK.
6. Application now allows you to enter all the matching information for line item 001.
7. Line 001 is now matched against a Posted invoice.
8. The Invoice header still shows Posted and the totals have increased.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms