Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.1.1 to 13.1.8 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance: 07-01-2015
Store close on the same day fails to write CloseStore records to TR_STR_OPN_CL table and due to this issue, Point-Of-Service logs (POSLog) is not generated for CloseStore transaction and the following error is reported in StoreServer log file:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Store, Open Register, Open Till
2. Close Till, Close Register, Close store (end of day)
4. Check TR_STR_OPN_CL table for the given business day and note that TY_TRN has value of (6) OpenStore and (7) CloseStore
3. Again, Open Store, Open Register, Open Till on the same day
4. Close Till, Close Register, Close store (end of day)
5. Check TR_STR_OPN_CL table for the given business day and note that TY_TRN has value of (6) OpenStore only; note that Transaction with TY_TRN as 7 (CloseStore) is not inserted for the given business day and due to this issue "Store open-close transaction not found." error is thrown as mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms