Memory Leak During Service Creation
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 06-Nov-2015.
On BRM 7.5 PS4
Memory leak found in OOTB code during service creation (op_cust_create_service).
Below is the valgrind log with leak info :
Please find below steps to reproduce this scenario:
1. Create account with single billinfo and balance group using PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER opcode
2. Create Service using PCM_OP_CUST_CREATE_SERVICE opcode and balance group created in second step.
3. Create and set balance group for service created in above step using PCM_OP_CUST_SET_BAL_GRP opcode.
4. Purchase 5 products with some recurring, one time and delayed usage events using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_PURCHASE_DEAL opcode.
5. Purchase 5 products with some recurring, one time and delayed usage events using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_PURCHASE_DEAL opcode.
6. Purchase some Bill time and RC charges discounts separately using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_PURCHASE_DEAL opcode.
Now use some tool to verify the memory leaks in all the above mentioned opcodes flow.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms