Hot Bill Now After Payer Change Without Partial Bill Allocated Items in Wrong Bill
(Doc ID 1615724.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When checking the bills, only the item for the purchased product was in the current bill. The monthly cycle fee amount for the period 01/Feb-05/Mar was accumulated in a single item and was allocated to the next bill object.
Expected Result :
The purchase fee amount and the monthly cycle charges from 01/Feb-28/Feb should be in the current bill. The monthly cycle charges for 01/Mar-05/Mar should be allocated to the next bill object.
1) 01/Feb: Create account
2) 01/Feb: Purchase a product with recurring charges and another product with purchase fee only
3) 05/Mar: Open a transaction, create new billinfo, update service balance group with this billinfo (flag=2, end_t set to previous month)
4) 05/Mar: Cancel the product having recurring charges
5) Run PCM_OP_BILL_MAKE_BILL_NOW
1. Configure billing delay of 10 days
2. Use opcode PCM_OP_CUST_CREATE_BILLINFO for creating billinfo
Use opcode PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_BAL_GRP to modify balance group
Use opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_PRODUCT to cancel the product
3. Move the PVT to 5-Mar-2014. START_T, END_T and EFFECTIVE_T during Billinfo Create to be set as "1-Feb-2014"
4. Keep PVT as 5-Mar-2014, set END_T as 1-Feb-2014 during Modify Balance group opcode execution
5. For canceling product opcode execution, set START_T & END_T as 5-Mar-2014. PVT is also on 5-Mar-2014
6. Execute PCM_OP_BILL_MAKE_BILL_NOW opcode on 5-Mar-2014
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document