Inactive Supplier Is Not Re-activated in RMS After Reactivating It in EBS
(Doc ID 1616217.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is an inactive supplier in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) not re-activated in RMS after re-activating it in E-Business Suite (EBS)?
1. Inactivate one supplier in RMS only.
2. Go to EBS and inactivate this supplier.
3. After inactivating it, try to re-activate. The supplier is activated in EBS.
4. Check in RMS to see if the supplier is activated; note that it is not.
1. Inactivate one supplier in EBS.
2. In RMS, this supplier's status is changed to 'inactive'.
3. Go back to EBS and try to activate again. The supplier is activated in EBS.
4. In RMS, the supplier is still inactive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document