"INVCLSHP" Not Updating Shipments That Were Matched Then Cancelled
(Doc ID 1616249.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a shipment is received short, matched in Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), and then cancelled off in RMS, INVCLSHP is not updating the invc_match_status to 'C' which prevents the order from purging.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an Order with Item A QTY 100 at Location B
- Submit and Approve
- Ship the above order for QTY 99
- Partially receive the above shipment for qty 98
- Create an Invoice and match - which will update the shipment.invc_match_status to "M".
- Edit the Order and Cancell all Items .
- Click on "YES" for message saying that open shipments will be cancelled etc.
- It will update the status_code to "C" in shipment table and invc_mtch_status will be "M" .
- Run the invclshp
- Run ordprg - the above order can not be purged....
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document