Matching Two Receipt Lines Using Split Receipt Updates SHIPMENT and SHIPSKU Tables Incorrectly
(Doc ID 1616384.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.4, when matching an invoice with two receipts in which the QTY in the invoice is less than the quantity ordered, and using reason code "split receipt," the below was concluded:
1. Receipts in SHIPMENT table are still showing as unmatched, although one of them is fully matched.
2. Data in IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS table is not synchronized with data in the SHIPSKU table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Ship and receive it 2 times.
- Create the invoice with quantity discrepancy.
- Match the invoice and resolve only the quantity discrepancy using 'split receipt'.
- Check the IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS and SHIPSKU tables. Notice that Qty_matched in IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS and SHIPSKU table are different.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document