Get Please Enter Logic Operator Between Query Criteria When Running Advanced Search as Translation of And/Or Is Not Unified
(Doc ID 1616450.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Value for "And/Or" of Search Condition is not translated properly for some languages in Java Client.
There is time "And/Or" shows in local language for one row of the search condition, but shows in English on the another row.
When local language user attempt to run Advanced Search with And/Or with mix of local language and English,
the following error occurs:
"Please enter logic operator between query criteria!"
1. Login to Java Client with user whose language preference is set to Japanese
2. Set a search condition in Advanced Search. Add a condition uses And/Or
For example, set search condition like below:
When the condition is added, And/Or shows in English.
3. Run Advanced Search
4. From the Search Result window, Edit Search to modify the search condition
5. Notice that And/Or configured now shows in Japanese
6. Add a new row to the search condition, and add another And/Or.
Notice that the new row has And/Or set in English, and now the translation of And/Or is not unified
7. Run Search. "Please enter logic operator between query criteria!" will occur
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!