AV_COST Is Null in ITEM_LOC_SOH Table for New Location for an Existing Item
(Doc ID 1617258.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, AV_COST is null in the ITEM_LOC_SOH table for a new location that is associated with an existing item.
Steps to Recreate:
- Find an existing regular transaction level Item (Item1).
- Go to the Item Master form and click on locations. Add new warehouse X (this item/warehouse relationship is not established so far).
- Apply the new location to the item, save the form, and exit the form.
- Query the ITEM_LOC_SOH table and verify the AV_COST for the newly added item/location record (Item1/Y). It is set to NULL.
- Create a transfer for this item (Item1) where from location = X and to location = Y (Intra-company transfer). Ship the transfer.
- Verify the TRAN_CODE 30/32 transactions in TRAN_DATA. However, even after shipping, the receiving location's AV_COST is still NULL for Item1 and Location Y.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!