SAEXPGL Batch Extracts More Stores Than Expected
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance as on 18-AUG-2015
The Sales Audit to General Ledger Export (SAEXPGL) batch extracts more stores than expected.
Steps to Recreate:
- In System Options:
- SA_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.UNIT_OF_WORK = 'S'
- Create store day:
- Run sastdycr batch
- Import data into Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) through RTLOG for auditing.
- Run sagetref batch
- Run saimptlogi batch
- Run saimptlogfin batch
- Calculate totals.
- Execute satotals batch
- Execute sarules batch
- Close store with Audit status as 'HQ' (errors pending) and Data status as 'Fully Loaded'.
- Go to ReSA Error List page and check store override checkbox. Do not check HQ override checkbox, and do not fix errors.
- Manually update Data status to Fully Loaded
- Close Store
- Export audited data
- Execute saexpgl batch
- Validate actual result with expected result
Observations: When there are errors in the SA_ERROR table and SA_ERROR.HQ_OVERRIDE='N' and SA_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.UNIT_OF_WORK='S', record should not export. However, we see data in STG_FIF_GL_DATA and SA_EXPORTED table for this condition, which is not expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms