Deferred Taxation (cycle_tax) Items Are Not Being Created For Billing Time Discounts
(Doc ID 1617765.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cycle_tax items are not being created (and thus, not being billed) for Billing Time Discounts.
* When running trial billing for an account for testing the Billing Time Discount, the cycle_tax item is not created.
* This was happening in one environment only and in another environment things were working properly
* The below was verified to be present in both environments :
- All business parameters are set up.
- taxation_switch is set to 3 (both realtime and deferred taxation is enabled) in the cm's pin.conf
- The pin.conf file parameters are similar between both environments (with exception of the database and em address configurations)
- No changes between opcodes in both the environments (namely, fm_cust_pol_tax_calc)
- No changes in discount or taxing configuration between environments
- No errors have been logged during the trial billing process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document