Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load an NPA/NXX into the database, the MetaSolv Solution Location and Routing Gateway client (lerg.exe) throws an "Out of Memory" error after clicking the Import button.
Out Of Memory
Insufficient memory to continue.
1. Open MetaSolv Solution Location and Routing Gateway client (lerg.exe)
2. Click Query
3. Select NPA/NXX radio button
4. Enter desired NPA and NXX values
5. Click Retrieve
6. Highlight all of the returned rows
7. Click Import and the Out of Memory error will occur
Data growth in ASAP.LERG13 table over time. The problem is directly proportional to the number of rows in the ASAP.LERG13 table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms