Network Cartridge Is Unable To Decrypt The Password
(Doc ID 1620710.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 7.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After switching on the security by asap_security_tool, the <PASSWORDS> are encrypted successfully in CTRL schema.
The orders triggered to the network cartridge where encryption is used. The network cartridge is unable to decrypt the <PASSWORD>.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Orders were triggered after switching ON the security (Encryption in place).
2. Orders were not progressing.
3. Changed the security to OFF.
4. Orders started progressing.
5. Again switched ON the security, encryption in place.
6. Orders triggered but not progressing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document