Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 7.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After switching on the security by asap_security_tool, the passwords are encrypted successfully in CTRL schema.
The orders triggered to the network cartridge where encryption is used. The network cartridge is unable to decrypt the password.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Orders were triggered after switching ON the security (Encryption in place).
2. Orders were not progressing.
3. Changed the security to OFF.
4. Orders started progressing.
5. Again switched ON the security, encryption in place.
6. Orders triggered but not progressing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms