Wrong Document Number In Error Message When Completing An ISR
(Doc ID 1620966.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When completing the DD task for an Order2 for a virtual circuit, riding a BW circuit that is pending in Order1, MSS is indicating the BW circuit is pending in Order2, instead of Order1.
1. Create and provision an ISR Order 1 for new BW Circuit and assign tasks to it - complete all tasks but DLRD/DD.
2. Create an ISR Order 2 for a Virtual Circuit and pull the BW circuit which is used in ISR order1.
3. Try to complete the DD tasks of ISR Order2 .
4. App throws the message "One or more circuits for this order are riding another circuit which are not in Service. Would you like to view the blocking circuits?"
5. Choose Yes and it shows Order2 in the blocking circuits. But the Order1 is the actual blocking circuit.
Pending Order Details:
The listed connections and orders must be due-date completed before the current order.
Circuit ID: <ECCKT>
Order Number: <ORDER NUMBER>
Due Date: MM/DD/YYYY
MSS needs to display proper order number in the error message i.e. it should display the order number where the circuit is pending.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document