Cable Pairs On Circuit Designs Are Relocated To The Bottom When Opened Via DLRD/RID Tasks
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a connection containing a Cable pair block is opened via the RID/DLRD task, the cable pair block moves to the very last block on the CLR/DLR section of the Connection Design window.
Opening the same DLR using the 'Connection Design Search' does not have this issue.
1) Search for a circuit which cable pair in the design blocks;
2) Open the circuit in the Connection Design search window;
3) Double click on the circuit.
4) Click on the CLR/DLR page;
5) In the design blocks we could see that the Cable Pair Blocks are in sequence
6) Open the connection design for the same circuit using a DLRD / RID task
7) Open the CLR/DLR design page
8) We can see the cable pair block in the middle of the design. Close the page, Goto Work Queue manager. Refresh the task.
9) Open the CLR/DLR design page through the task
===> Cable Pair Block relocated to the bottom of the Circuit Design.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms