JAPANESE DESCRIPTION MISSING FOR AUTOMATICALLY-CREATED LETTERS
(Doc ID 1620986.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Japanese translation letter name are not displayed in the description field in the Japanese case view > Activities tab > Contact log
The letter was generated by auto-schedule. In English case view, the letter name is displayed properly in the description field.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Argus as Argus-J user account
2. Navigate to Argus Console > Argus > Code List > Letter Configuration
3. Set the letter template
4. Enter the value in the "Letter name" and "Letter Name(J)" fields
5. Set the value in the schedule-letter
6. Navigate to Case Action > New
7. Enter the data and then book-in
8. Open the Activities tab in Japanese view mode
The configured letter name are not displayed in the "Description" field of the "Contact Log" section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document