Unable To Edit Workflow Permissions in Retail Security Manager
(Doc ID 1621106.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The 'No Access' Field is currently disabled and no edits are allowed in the Retail Security Manager (RSM) application. The field cannot be checked or unchecked.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Retail Price Management (RPM) application.
2. Select ‘RSM’ in the task drop down list on the left side navigation menu.
3. Select ‘Role Administration’ from task bar to launch Role Administration Workspace.
4. Click ‘New’ button. Enter description in ‘Role Name’ field.
5. Assign User to role, click ‘Modify’, click ‘Apply’ and ‘Done’.
6. Select ‘Edit Workflow Permissions’ from task bar to launch Edit Workflow Permissions Workspace.
7. Select role created in Step 4 from Role pane and click ‘Edit’.
8. Select ‘Oracle Retail Price Management’ from Select Application dropdown list.
9. Click on ‘No Access’ field to add workflow permissions to role. Note that the field is not editable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document