Importing data into P6 the "Budgeted Units/Time" field contains '1' repeated
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 7.0 SP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 7.0 SP4 version, P6 Application
When importing a xls spreadsheet containing "Budgeted Units/Time" the data is not imported correctly. The imported values appear as '1'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In P6 open project, click Activity, Resources tab modify the "Budgeted Units/Time"
2. export the project including resource assignments to xls spreadsheet
3. In P6 delete the Activity
4. Import the xls spreadsheet and select to update existing project
5. Activity gets imported but "Budgeted Units/Time" shows '1'
The values of the imported "Budgeted Units/Time" should be exactly as what they were in the imported spreadsheet, but they are not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms