Importing data into P6 the "Budgeted Units/Time" field contains '1' repeated
(Doc ID 1622573.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 7.0 4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When importing a XLS spreadsheet containing "Budgeted Units/Time" the data is not imported correctly.
The imported values appear as '1'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In P6 open project, click Activity, Resources tab modify the "Budgeted Units/Time"
2. Export the project including resource assignments to XLS spreadsheet
3. In P6 delete the Activity
4. Import the XLS spreadsheet and select to update existing project
5. Activity gets imported but "Budgeted Units/Time" shows '1'
The values of the imported "Budgeted Units/Time" should be exactly as what they were in the imported spreadsheet, but they are not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document