SIM Handheld Device Crashes When Multi-Scanning Items for a Return Transaction
(Doc ID 1622683.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), we find that the Handheld (HH) device crashes and the user is logged out of the application while creating a new return to warehouse (RTW).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to SIM HH application.
- Navigate to 1-Shipping/Receiving > 4-Returns > 1-Create Return > 1-Warehouse.
- Select a warehouse.
- Enter Authorization Number: 1000.
- Select context type '1-None'.
- Select '1-Available'.
- Scan item A.
- Select reason code: '3-Overstock'.
- Keep scanning the same item two more times.
- Ensure that the quantity is updated to 3.
- Now, scan item B. Note the following message: "Reason is not allowed to be blank."
- Press Enter.
- Note that the user is logged out of the application. The user has to re-login.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document