SIM Handheld Device Crashes When Multi-Scanning Items for a Return Transaction
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), we find that the Handheld (HH) device crashes and the user is logged out of the application while creating a new return to warehouse (RTW).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to SIM HH application.
- Navigate to 1-Shipping/Receiving > 4-Returns > 1-Create Return > 1-Warehouse.
- Select a warehouse.
- Enter Authorization Number: 1000.
- Select context type '1-None'.
- Select '1-Available'.
- Scan item A.
- Select reason code: '3-Overstock'.
- Keep scanning the same item two more times.
- Ensure that the quantity is updated to 3.
- Now, scan item B. Note the following message: "Reason is not allowed to be blank."
- Press Enter.
- Note that the user is logged out of the application. The user has to re-login.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms