Discount Quantity Refunded is Different From Discount Quantity Charged
(Doc ID 1622848.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 7.5PS5, refund does not work as expected in the below scenario:
- Dec 10: Create account with bill day = 1
- Dec 10: Create service.
- Dec 10: Purchase product <Prod_name1> (<Prod_name1> charges 50.7 (scaled amount) for cycle). That creates event with balance impact: 37.18
- Jan 02: Perform billing. That creates event with balance impact 50.7.
- Jan 09: Purchase discount <Discount_name1> with 100% discount on product P1 (PURCHASE_DEAL with START_T equal Jan 09). That creates event with balance impact: -37.18
- Jan 10: Deactivate discount <Discount_name1> (CANCEL_DISCOUNT with END_T equal Jan 09). That creates event with balance impact: 38.87
Refund from cancellation of discount <Discount_name1> in step 6 should be equal (but with different sign) to amount calculated in step 5. In above case, sum of balance impacts created by discount D1 is greater than 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document