Discount Quantity Refunded is Different From Discount Quantity Charged
(Doc ID 1622848.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 7.5PS5, refund does not work as expected in the below scenario:
- Dec 10: Create account with bill day = 1
- Dec 10: Create service.
- Dec 10: Purchase product P1 (P1 charges 50.7 (scaled amount) for cycle). That creates event with balance impact: 37.18
- Jan 02: Perform billing. That creates event with balance impact 50.7.
- Jan 09: Purchase discount D1 with 100% discount on product P1 (PURCHASE_DEAL with START_T equal Jan 09). That creates event with balance impact: -37.18
- Jan 10: Deactivate discount D1 (CANCEL_DISCOUNT with END_T equal Jan 09). That creates event with balance impact: 38.87
Refund from cancellation of discount D1 in step 6 should be equal (but with different sign) to amount calculated in step 5. In above case, sum of balance impacts created by discount D1 is greater than 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!