Job Functions Is Added to Workflow When Change.Cover Page.Functional Team(s) Is Blank For Environment Where Approve Matrix is Configured
(Doc ID 1623430.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even if user decides not to use Approval Matrix and not put any value in the Cover Page. Functional Team(s) , Job Functions gets added in Workflow table when routing to Review/Released status which has Job Function added to Approver/Acknowledger/Observer of Workflow status criteria.
When Cover Page. Functional Team(s) is empty, not to have Job Function added to the Workflow table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Java Client as admin, enable class/attributes required to edit Job Function
2. Create user qa1, qa2
3. Modify user qa1, qa2 to add Job Function QA
4. Create workflow that will change status of Change Order in below order:
Pending -> Submitted -> CCB -> Released
5. In CCB status, set Acknowledgers: QA
6. Log into Web Client, create ECO, and assign Workflow created in step 4
7. Keep Cover Page. Functional Team(s) blank. This means user is not using approval matrix.
8. Root to CCB. Do not change the defaut value set for Acknowledger when changing status to CCB
9. Goto Workflow tab. See the Acknowledger shows "?" and is in Awaiting Acknowledge status
The issue has the following business impact:
Agile automatically inserts job functions because they are hard-coded in workflow criteria.
Due to this issue, Change Analyst will need to clean up to resolve empty job functions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document